HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN BOULDER, CO
Boulder Wood Floor Resurfacing Service
Are your hardwood floors showing signs of wear and tear? People often think the only way to restore them is to completely sand and refinish them, or even replace the entire floor. But what if we told you there was an affordable and effective solution? Get high-quality hardwood floor resurfacing in Boulder from the experts here at Fabulous Floors Denver! Our hardwood resurfacing service starts at the low price of just $0.99 per square foot! That means you can transform and improve the look of your lightly-used hardwood floors without breaking the bank.
How To Know If Your Floor Qualifies For Resurfacing
Our hardwood resurfacing service can bring back the beauty of your hardwood floors and restore their original luster without the mess and time needed to refinish your hardwood floors. Floors that we recommend for resurfacing usually show average wear and tear with only light scratches. Most of the original stain color should still be intact as well. To determine if a floor is suitable for resurfacing, inspect it to see if there are only minor signs of warping. If the surface appears excessively scratched or pitted, holes in the wood, and intense discoloration from stains, then refinishing may be the smarter way to go. Lucky for you, we are also skilled at refinishing hardwood floors here in Boulder.
Save Time and Money With Resurfacing
Another incredible benefit of resurfacing your wood floors is the time it takes to complete the job. Fabulous Floors Denver can typically resurface a hardwood floor in just a few days. It’s as simple as two steps. First, we buff away any scratches that may be on the hardwood floors, then apply a coat of polyurethane finish to give them a nice look and to protect against future damage. Another name for this technique is screen and coat. Our technicians here in Boulder are highly trained and skilled at screening and coating wood floors. You can count on them to go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with your floors and our process.
“Good pricing and very happy with the service. I needed the work done right away and they were able to accommodate my schedule. David was punctual and very professional, floors look like new, and I’m very happy with the end result.” – Rocky G.
A Convenient Hardwood Restoration Method
A hardwood restoration method that has no sanding or staining? Yes, please! Resurfacing your floors eliminates the dust and odor that are typically associated with floor refinishing. Additionally, Fabulous Floors is GREENGUARD Certified, which means that our hardwood resurfacing services are completely safe for both you and the environment. At only $0.99 per square foot, hardwood resurfacing from Fabulous Floors Denver is a convenient way to add value to your home in Boulder, CO.
Benefits Of Resurfacing Your Hardwood Floors With Fabulous Floors Denver:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Denver resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean-up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.