At Fabulous Floors Denver, hardwood floor resurfacing is the core of our hardwood restoration business. The vast majority of hardwood floors have only mild marring, scratches and regular wear. Daily traffic and life’s events will bring this type of expected wear to any wood floor. Sanding down to the bare wood used to be the only way to achieve restorative properties. That’s still an option, but is not always the best or most affordable choice. A few dings and scratches in your floor won’t require a complete refinish, which is why we have introduced our resurfacing service to the Denver area.
Hardwood Floor Resurfacing
We restore the original shine of your wood floors without the dust, mess or odor typically associated with hardwood refinishing. The ideal floor that is eligible for resurfacing rather than complete refinishing is a floor that has some visible wear with light scratches. The finish is pretty much intact with no signs of bare wood. There are little to no warping of the boards and they are all still intact.
Floors with this type of regular wear don’t require the intensity of labor, time and expense of a complete hardwood refinishing service. These floors simply need a face-lift and some professional restorative care. Fabulous Floors technicians can gently sand and buff away the surface marks, nicks, scuffs and general wear. After, we apply polyurethane to create a quality, long-lasting look.
This service is noninvasive to the flooring and to your family. Hardwood resurfacing does not affect the color or integrity of the wood; it does not create airborne dust or fumes and it is completely Green – safe for your family, our staff and the environment. There is no reason to vacate your home and no mess. It is the single most cost effective value-added home improvement available. We provide our resurfacing service at a fraction of the cost of traditional refinishing! It’s only 99¢ per square foot and can be completed within hours – typically just one day.
Click here to get started on your dream home today!
Top 10 Reasons for Hardwood Floor Resurfacing from Fabulous Floors Denver:
- Saves money. Hardwood resurfacing will cost you much less than traditional refinishing.
- Adds instant value to your home, helping you sell quickly.
- Time saving. Most Fabulous Floors® resurfacing treatments can be done in a few hours.
- Durable finish. Final finish is long-lasting polyurethane. Choice of gloss, semi-gloss or satin.
- Properly sealed hardwood floors withstand heavy traffic, make cleaning easier and harbor fewer dust allergens.
- Dust-free. There is no mess or airborne dust particles with our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- We are able to gently sand down nicks and scratches without removing the wood entirely.
- We do the work for you. There’s no lugging heavy equipment, purchasing products or spending the time doing it yourself.
- You’ll never have to live with worn out hardwood floors again!
- There is absolutely nothing to cleanup after we’re gone.
|Give us a call today to renew your hardwood floors with our innovative resurfacing service!